2013 - April - 3
- Added ores and herbs to snowy mountain.
- Forced Fallen priests to cast hex (snowy mountain).
- I have imported just http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/jungle-troll-altar-blood-126964/?prev=search%3Daltar%2520of%2520blood%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20
and expanded terrain, size jumped for 0.5Mb :/
- Luckily now i can say that terrain is 80% done, in these 80% dungeons and pvp areas are not included those things are on 10%. One town is missing in north on both sides, there will be some guilds to join those are going to provide discounts on various items and also give you some passive bonuses but that will make you hated with other guilds in town. I think two guilds will be fine, maybe three... But eh, i am afraid to exceed limit size, since i am not familiar to multi player i dont know what limit is at all, something like 6Mb? Im close to that. Doodads are eating so much space, never felt it til now. So if size stuck, i am going to recreate terrain, that will be painful..2013 - April - 5
- Filled new terrain with troll mobs (Malaku troll, Malaku warlord, Malaku frostwitch, Malaku witchdoctor, Malaku high priest).
- Added new quest
- Added two new items to drop from 10 -20 mob level range
- Crediting peekay and deloring for their work (Many Peekay's icons are used)
- Added new quest Curse of Depths II, comes after Curse of Depths acquired from banished shaman.
- Slight changes in terrain.
- Fixed damage of knight's charge ability.2013 - April - 6
- Expanded terrain, added two new friendly cities (one for both sides)
- Added spiders mobs behind troll city(spider, venom spitter, giant spider, broodmother).
- Added three new items to drop from spiders.
- Added new herb and new ore (sell price 20gold)
- Added new spells to dreadlord and frostwitch mobs
- Small changes to existing terrain
- Slight spell fixes
- Added chain lightning to gnoll overseers
- Added two more summoning stones
- Added more items
- Added two guilds to join in next city, guild membership provides (5 strength and 5 agility or intellect bonuses + extra experience and gold when you kill monster)
- Added new mastery and critical strike elixirs
- Weaken scorpions :
warrior's hp reduced by 75
earthborer's hp reduced by 50, basic attack damage by 10, shadow strike initial damage by 30
Overlord's health reduced by 150
- Repositioned scorpions in front of cloverhold, so you will be able to farm 4 level 1 mobs to get items for further progress.
- Added new quest that comes as chain after completion of fading strength.
- Added jars with chance of nice drop2013 - April - 7
- Slight changes to knight's abilities
- New quest
- Opened northern area
- Knight's abilities will no longer ignore pathing blockers.
- Terrain - following regions have been changed:
- Cloverhold starting area
- Cloverhold gnoll area
- Cloverhold crossing (onward to trolls)
- Malaku fortress (Cloverhold side)
- Spiders zone widen, now you can find spiders earlier
- Used Frankster's model for priestess that reduced size by 100 lovely kbs 2013 - April - 8
- Started working on earthsong terrain changes
- Reduced map file size
- Small fixes of abilities applied2013 - April - 13
- Removed lag spike at hero selection part
- Changed style of performing many abilities
- Added new class druid (hopefully forms will not be bugged)
- Added new status Focus
- Several spells have been changed in order to benefit bonuses from Focus status in stead of spell power (All spells that benefit from custom status are marked, and i wrote exact status from which spell will benefit in power)
- Added new quest (The Arachnophobia)
- Added several new items to low level zone, and crafting items to professions.
- Added portrait to druid's bear form2013 - April - 15
- Release of version 1.0
- Usage of Judash - Khil 's models
I have tried to make system that will be doing something like save/load, and i made something. It is not something great, but it can make gameplay slightly easier. That code can handle potions/scraps/ores/herbs... items those are equipped (items those are not equipped will be lost), professions, hero level and hero type. That is it :( Spells and nonequipped items will be lost, so you will have to train them again). I have tried to cleanse all bugs i found, or people who were playing with me. Hopefully you will enjoy this map until next update.
- Updated save/load code, it will handle abilities as well as their ranks.
Following spells now should be MPI:
- Relentless Storm
- Shadow Trance (shadowMark effect)
- Surge of Spirits (Absorb effect)
- Inner Spirit
Damage of Relentless Storm spell reduced to 30/60/90 per second, and duration reduced to 3.5 seconds.
New terrain applied at Malaku fortress (Earthsong Side)